Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview!

It just turned June 2, as of thirty-five minutes ago, so I am forced to see that terrible date... I hate calling it the next day when it still feels like the first to me. My rule when I talk to Cordell is that it is not the next day until I go to bed. Yes, that even means when I stay up until five. I'm such a dork. Anyways, on with the blog entry!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I GOT A CALL BACK FOR AN INTERVIEW! This has never happened before in the history of ever! Yes, this means that I am 19 and never had a job. Who cares? I'm lazy. Anyways, it's Blockbuster. Yes, people, I still have one near me. I keep getting that. They are going out of business around the country, but there is still one around here even though I hear we do have Redbox, yet I still hadn't heard of it. It's because people like our Blockbuster or something. ANYWAYS!! I am super duper excited because I've never had an interview and it is tomorrow. I had to move around a visit with my dad and grandpa, but I didn't care. Well, I hadn't seen my grandpa in ages, but he loves me and can wait a few hours. I love movie places. If I get the job, I could get FREE GAME RENTALS! But this is better than fast food restaurants and clothing stores. It's more mellow and they don't really have fast days because their longest lines are 3 people... I've been in there. A busy store just has people wandering around. And I can't remember stuff easily, so I can't be a waitress. BLOCKBUSTER!! I can't believe it...

Oh and I'm out of school. So I could be working all summer. I got out of school a week and a half ago. They could not have called at a better time. Blockbuster, I think I love you. I need to remember to bring up that I am in college and they need to take that in consideration if they hire me. Oh my, I could have a job. I could, I could, I could... Please, oh, please hire me. Ya know, most people who get to the interview part get the job. At least in towns like mine. So, this is a REALLY good sign. YES YES YES YES YES!!! Can you tell I'm super excited? Wow, my heart is racing...

No comments:

Post a Comment